PURE Singapore Locations Re-opening 20 June
Aligned with the regulations announced by the government of Singapore, all PURE Yoga and PURE Fitness Singapore locations will re-open this Saturday, 20 June – and we’re so excited to welcome you back!
Prior to the re-opening, all locations will receive an additional deep-clean. And when we re-open, a comprehensive range of safety and hygiene measures will be implemented including:
- Yoga and Group Fitness classes capped at a xxx in line with government regulations – with more classes added to offset the capacity reduction. During this 2-week period, advanced booking will be limited to one group fitness class and one yoga class per person per day, whilst you'll still be able to do walk-in or go on standby
- 1-metre distance maintained across gym equipment, group fitness classes and yoga classes
- Mandatory temperature checks for all Cardholders, guests and staff
- Mandatory wearing of masks when entering our locations (but not whilst working out / practising yoga)
- Heightened disinfection measures and sanitisation stations
- FDA / EPA safety-proofed sterilising misting machines in all PURE locations that effectively kill bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Sauna, steam rooms and Asia Square endless pool will remain closed until further notice
- All Cardholders and guests required to check in and check out via SafeEntry for each visit
Billing will be reactivated on 16 July but to provide more flexibility during our initial stage of re-opening, if you're not comfortable returning to PURE straight away you may apply for a free suspension from 20 June – 15 July 2020 before 28 June 2020.
Group fitness and yoga class schedules will be available for booking on the PURE 360 Lifestyle app from 6pm today (18 June).
Please take a look at our Re-Opening FAQ.