To Protect Our Community
(Re-opening Enhanced Safety and Precautionary Measures)
Your safety is our top priority. We are focused on ensuring that PURE's environment and facilities are maintained at the highest possible standards of hygiene.
We have adopted enhanced safety and precautionary measures in all our locations and offices to protect members and staff in line with the latest advisory issued by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Sports Singapore on 18 June 2020.
Booking and Entering PURE locations:
- A maximum 50 members may enter at any one time in each location.
- Each member is entitled to 1 access per day for single club and all fitness/all yoga contracts and 2 accesses (1 fitness and 1 yoga) per day for for multi club / all SG contracts. For fitness, 1 access includes either a group exercise class, personal training session or open gym session.
- Slots must be booked in advance on the PURE 360 App for all open gym sessions, group exercise and yoga classes. Bookings will open 2 days in advance with the same procedures and rules as group class bookings.
- Each fitness entry timeslot is 90 – 105min per person (depending on peak/off peak period)
- Members and guests are required to check-in and check-out using SafeEntry at all PURE locations
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry with touch-free hand sanitising station at reception
- FDA / EPA safety-proofed sterilising misting machines in all PURE locations that effectively kill bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Mask should be worn as a default. Masks can be taken off when performing strenuous activities, although it is still recommended as good practice even under such circumstances.
- Mandatory temperature check before entering all PURE locations. Anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will be denied entry and requested to visit a doctor. PURE retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or who is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
- 1-metre space must always be maintained between individuals in common areas including changing rooms and lounge areas whilst waiting for class
- 3-metre distance maintained between members in group exercise classes with a maximum of 5 individuals per group ensuring a 3-metre distance between each group
- 2-metre distance maintained between members in yoga classes with a maximum of 5 individuals per group ensuring a 3-metre distance between each group
- 1-metre distance between individuals must be maintained within demarcations on the floor for group exercise, yoga and stretch areas
- Private Pilates, Buddy Training and Private Stretch sessions as well as Aerial and wall rope classes will be suspended until further notice
- There will be continued high frequency of disinfecting to ensure optimal safety in all PURE locations with thorough cleaning between each open gym time slot, group fitness and yoga classes to prepare for the next group of members
- Equipment sharing will not be allowed and participants will be wiped down and disinfected after each class
- Yoga blocks and mats will be wiped down and disinfected after each class
- Bolsters, straps, wheels, blankets, tennis balls and other props will be removed until further notice
- All boxing inner gloves used in FUZE classes will be washed after each use
- Dry-Tech drying panels for CONQUER boxing gloves will use OZONE disinfection
- Additional hand-sanitising stations throughout the facilities, disinfectant sprays and red-coloured towels will be provided specifically for member use
- Drinking faucets have been resealed; water bottles can be filled
- nood food will only be available in certain locations and for take away
- Only cashless payment allowed at nood food and PURE Apparel outlets
- Yoga and Fitness class tags will not be issued until further notice
- Temporary removal of “no adjustment” tags and strictly no hands-on-assists during this period
- Temporary removal of shared boxing gloves, pads and cold towels in the gyms
- Temporary removal of apples at the gyms and tea station at yoga studios
- Showers, gym gear and towels will be available for use however hairbrushes and other items will be removed from vanity areas
- Sanitizing station at changing rooms to wipe down lockers after use
- Closure of steam and sauna facilities and suspension of spin dryer until further notice
- All staff to wear masks at all times
- All staff to have their temperatures taken twice daily
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with maximum standards of personal hygiene:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use PURE facilities or take classes
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and wear a mask if unwell
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, we are closely monitoring the situation and will incorporate additional measures and reinforcements as required. Please visit the Ministry of Health (MOH) website for regular updates.