Important Capacity Updates
Following conversations with authorities and to continue to serve you better, we are excited that we can now increase capacity at all our locations.
Starting Wednesday 28 April:
- New gym spot timings will be available. Each slot will remain at 75 min duration, but more sessions will be available throughout the day. Booking for theses slots will commence on Monday 26 April.
- Reconfiguring of cycling studios to make space for more bikes.
Starting Wednesday 3 May:
- Creating segregated zones (Zone A and Zone B) within the CBD Yoga studios so that each group maintains its own capacity of up to 50 pax at any one time. Classes will be staggered between the two zones to prevent intermingling of students.
- Creating a Cardio Zone at PURE Fitness Asia Square to be booked separately with a 15 pax limit at any one time.
What this means for you:
- 15% more capacity in our gyms thus more Gym Access slots and booking flexibility during peak hours.
- Up to 10 more bikes in each cycling studio.
- Up to 30% uplift in yoga studio capacity with greater frequency of Yoga classes throughout the day thus more opportunity to take classes whilst maintaining stringent safety measures.
- Heightened and more frequent cleaning and disinfection will continue throughout the day but please do your part for the community and help to wipe down machines and equipment after use.
Reminders to improve your PURE experience:
- Masks MUST be wornin all areas of the gym and yoga studios unless practicing or working out.
- PURE Fitness Cardholders must check-in via separate Safe Entry registration codes(Group Fitness vs Gym Floor Access) for contact tracing purposes.
- Cardholders MUST wear a sticker at all timesto identify their allocated grouping. Cardholders must stay within their group's designated walkways and exits at all times.
- PURE Fitness Cardholders accessing a Group Fitness class may not use the gym within the same timeslot.
- We have a strict cancellation policy if you’re unable to make your gym timeslot or classso that we can release your booking to other waitlisted Cardholders and Cardholders on standby.
Unlimited booking for PURECAST (online live-streamed classes via Zoom) will continue to be available to all Active Cardholders. If you are currently on suspension, speak to our Customer Care Representatives to reactivate your contract in order to continue accessing PURECAST.
Kindly note that starting 1 June, TraceTogether-only SafeEntry will be mandatory at all PURE locations. Kindly remember to bring your token or download the app in advance to improve your check-in experience.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy,
Your PURE Team.